CCT is a full-service agency, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, media and technology. We create enduring relationships and deliver measurable results for our clients. We focus on “5to9” brands: products and services that help people get more enjoyment out of their free time. For more information, please visit www.cctadvertising.com.
CCT Advertising is seeking a full-time Interactive Project Manager/Account Executive to oversee several client accounts and manage all facets of each client from strategic planning, budgeting and estimating, project scheduling and the overall day-to-day management.
Candidates should have 3-5 years experience in both digital and traditional mediums. Experience with managing social media projects, online banners, and websites is required. As well, candidates should possess excellent organizational skills, strategic thinking and communication skills are required. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and a strong attention to detail is essential. Candidates must have a strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality as well as the ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of an organization.
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
The role will work with a cross-functional team of designers, art directors, writers and developers to ensure the end product is created, approved and ready when needed.
* Manage multiple clients and projects while maintaining a high attention to detail.
* Manages several projects at once, overseeing communication, scope, timelines and budgets.
* Communicates project progress to the necessary stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Leads cross-functional teams to deliver quality project on time and within budget.
* Maintains project documentation from initiation to execution.
* Communicates with both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Manages technical vendors across a range of technology requirements.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing or related field.
* 3-5 years experience in account service and digital project management.
* Understanding of traditional and digital design and development process.
* Ability to coordinate creative, development and production teams.
* Manage and track ongoing schedule and budget adjustments.
* Participating in on-going communication with clients and vendors.
* Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
* Strong technical background and knowledge.
* Previous agency experience.
* Experience with Workamajig and Basecamp a plus, but not required.
Hiring Level: Mid
Job Opening Date: 07/13/2012
Application Deadline: 08/10/2012
Submit resumes to [email protected]